SOOTHZ Knee ICE WRAP
Some of the features of our Knee Ice Pack are –
- Cold wrap for the knee gives faster recoveries from pain due to injuries and falls, accidents, muscle cramps, etc.
- Our knee wraps for knee pain reduces swelling caused by muscle or bone inflammation, post-surgery swelling, muscle fatigue, etc.
- Flexible wrap with non-toxic ‘S-Gel’ to keep it cool for a longer period
- Two velcro straps for secured position
- Moulds according to the knee shape, available in different sizes
- Soothz Knee Ice Wrap is the best wrap for knee pain as it is durable, reusable, and soft to the skin so that the affected area doesn’t get rashes
- Heat wrap is also available, and a heat wrap helps in relieving pain in constricted and tight muscles. An ice pack will not help for stiff and tight muscle, therefore, heat wraps are best for such pain relief
Do you have knee pain due to injury, surgery, meniscus rupture, arthritis, osteoarthritis or joint problems?
Our Soothz knee wrap for pain, a gel ice pack is specially designed for knees and provides natural pain relief for muscle aches, bruises, reduces inflammation and swelling, and can speed up recovery after a sports injury, trauma knee surgery, knee replacement, runner's knee and more.
Whether you prefer to freeze the wrap for pain relief or soothe it with a Soothz heat wrap for knee pain, this reusable gel pack is the perfect choice for you! Get ready for knee pain relief and feel ready for the moment with this high-quality gel pack that provides long-lasting soothing knee pain relief.
The wrap is constructed with thick, flexible neoprene material of the 'S-Gel' and double sealed to prevent leaks. It stays flexible when frozen thanks to the high-quality professional gel inside, while the finished edges prevent the seams from coming apart. You are assured to use this high quality, durable gel pack again and again for years to come.
Knee sprains, iliotibial fascia syndrome, old age knee pain, ACL tears, ACL sprains, posterior cruciate ligament injury knee muscle pain, ACL pain, knee stiffness pain, knee stiffness, knee dislocation, meniscal tears, bursitis, tendonitis, tendon tears, collateral ligament injuries, etc. For all these ailments you can use cold therapy. Cold therapy is recommended especially for the first 48 hours after injury. Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours.